立即注册 登录
冒险岛私服,冒险岛单机,冒险岛服务端,冒险岛技术 返回首页

cybesr037的个人空间 http://bbs.ytmxd.com/?55466 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

dressed in a black frock

已有 755 次阅读2013-10-13 01:05 | louboutin pas, air jordan pas

It happened around 10:00 in the morning,air jordan pas cher, in the liberation of east station, up a young female passenger,air jordan femme, dressed in a black frock,hollister deutschland, probably near the mall staff, because this woman pass No pictures,she looks a little haggard fa,abercrombie, I conducted according to the provisions of monthly seizure can be her attitude is very arrogant, insisting that pass my own, but in the process also known as the pass is to ask his mother,louboutin femme, his mouth has also been said that some do not quit net words. "liberation of the bridge at the west side of the vehicle traveling to a small intersection,hollister france, the woman did not pay attention to the driver while the bus disconnect key and continue the discussion to pass to the driver. "We urge for a long time refused to put the key back to the driver." From the eastern outskirts of the passengers on the train hotel Uncle Lee witnessed the breathtaking scene,louboutin, "We have a car people scared to come to a cold sweat,louboutin pas cher, desperation had to call the driver 110. "110 police coordination in numerous passengers and the vehicle under condemnation, the woman finally put the key back to the driver. Because the key is pulled away,doudoune moncler, the bus can not start the car dozens of passengers delayed for half an hour. "Now unplug the car keys once the vehicle,but also did not show any med,barbour france, the steering wheel is automatically locked. Fortunately,hollister, the speed was slow, or in case there is an accident intersection,and some will make recommendations,モンクレール アウトレット, the consequences could be disastrous. Just think about it, I felt scared." With the line discipline driver Hung said.

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

评论 (0 个评论)

facelist doodle 涂鸦板

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 立即注册

申请友链|Archiver|手机版|

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 15:16 , Processed in 0.098772 second(s), 19 queries .

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.5. Theme By Yeei!

返回顶部