维泽特 发表于 2010-11-24 16:36:39

暮光之城中的对白(很美的英语)

暮光之城中的对白(很美的英语)

大家好,不好意思。。。。我传的图像太大的恐怖了。。。。可我改不成啊。。。。亲多多包涵


1. I9ve never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
我过去从未过多考虑过我将来会如何死去,但死在我爱的人怀里倒是一个不错的选择。


2.I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be.
我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。



3. I feel very protective of you.
我很想保护你。


4. I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore.
我再也无法控制自己远离你了。
Then don’t. 那就不要。

维泽特 发表于 2010-11-24 16:36:57



11. You’re in here because of me.
你是为了我而存在的。
12.Where else am I gonna go?
除了你身边,我还能去哪?


13. I dream about being with you forever.
我梦想能永远和你在一起。


14.Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
跟我相伴长长的幸福的一生,难道这还不够吗?
15.I just couldn’t live in a world where you don’t exist.
没有你的世界,我活着也没有意义。


16. Bella, you’re everything to me.、

维泽特 发表于 2010-11-24 16:37:11



17. Bella, the only reason I left was because I thought I was protecting you.
Bella,我离开你的唯一原因是因为我觉得这能保护你。


18. I needed you to have a chance at a normal, happy life.
我想让你获得正常快乐的生活的机会。

19. It was so easy for you to leave.
你轻而易举地就离开了。


20. Leaving you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in 100 years.
离开你是我在这一百年中所做过的最艰难的事。


21. I swear I’ll never fail you again.
我发誓我绝不会再让你失望。


22. He’s not gonna forgive me easily. Can you? I hope you can, ’cause I honestly don’t know how to live without you.
他不会轻易原谅我的。你可以吗?我希望你能,因为我实在不知道,没有你,我该如何活下去。

维泽特 发表于 2010-11-24 16:37:23



页: [1]
查看完整版本: 暮光之城中的对白(很美的英语)