贡献值
0 点
好评度
5 点
发表于 2013-3-16 21:13:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

作者:Hero_Phantom   转自maplestory贴吧

渣翻译。。。求不喷。。。

New to MapleStory?
Maple World is one enormous place full of adventure and excitement, and you’ve got quite the journey ahead of you. I understand that not everyone has been fortunate enough to experience Maple World’s countless wonders and the riveting tale that ties them together, so allow me, the great Spiegelmann, to enlighten you!
枫叶世界是一个充满冒险和刺激的地方, 在你的前方还有很长的旅途要走。我知道不是每一个人都能有幸来体验到枫叶世界无数的奇迹并且追寻那些连接在一起的传说,所以请允许我,伟大的休彼得曼,来指引你们!
​
The Story So Far...
很久以前的故事。。。

You see, long before you and I were born, there was this guy called the Black Mage who terrorized the world. He was a sort of evil figure,if you will, taking what he wanted and ruling with an iron fist and whatnot. Not great to talk to at parties either.
你看,在我们出生很久以前,这个叫做黑魔法师的家伙残暴地统治着这个世界。他是一个邪恶的家伙,如果你愿意,和他谈谈他想要的或者铁腕统治等诸如此类的东西。不是很大,在各方谈。

Eventually, five heroes got fed up with his antics and decided to annihilate him. They sealed him away, but in the process, they were encased in magical ice. These days, the heroes are thawing and so is the Black Mage. We can only hope that the heroes all break free before the Black Mage comes back, but in case they don’t, we have to be ready.
最终,五个英雄厌倦了他的滑稽动作并且决定消灭他。他们将他封禁。但是在这个过程中,他们被魔法诅咒而被包裹在冰里。就在这些日子里,这些英雄逐渐解冻,黑魔法师也是如此。我们只能祈祷所有的英雄能在黑魔法师归来前苏醒,但是万一他们没能做到,我们得提前做好准备。
That’s where you come in! Maple World needs fighters, rangers, assassins, pirates, heroes, demon slayers, battle mages, and much more if we have any hope of holding off the Black Mage when he returns. If you don’t want to help, I’ll just have to hold him off on my own, but I’m a busy man, you know?
这就是你进来的地方!枫叶世界需要战士、游侠、海盗、英雄、恶魔猎手、唤灵斗师以及更多在黑魔法师归来时拯救个世界的希望。如果你不想帮忙,那我就只能一个人封印他了,但是我是一个大忙人,你知道吗?

Maple World
Maple World is the most fascinating place in the universe, and that’s why we’ve got to protect it! Trust me, I’ve been everywhere, and no other world holds a candle to Maple World’s grandeur. Lush forests, towering mountains, barren deserts...you’ll find everything in Maple World:
枫叶世界是宇宙中最迷人的地方,并且那也是为什么我们得去保护她!相信我,我去过每一个地方,并且没有任何一个别的世界能想枫叶世界这么壮丽。茂密的森林,高耸的山脉,荒芜的沙漠。。。你会在发现一切都在枫叶世界:

Victoria Island is where Explorers begin their adventure, and it’s home to famous places like Perion, Ellinia, Kerning City, the sea-faring Nautilus, and the epitome of fashion, Henesys!
金银岛是冒险家开始他们冒险的地方,并且这里有许多著名的地方比如勇士部落,魔法密林,废弃都市,遥远的海上的诺特勒斯号,以及时尚的缩影,射手村!
Empress Cygnus, ruler of the brave Cygnus Knights, calls Ereve her home. If you play as a Cygnus Knight, you’ll start here!
希纳斯骑士团,勇敢的希纳斯骑士团的统治者,把圣地称作她的家。如果你玩的是希纳斯骑士团,你会在那儿开始你的游戏!
Edelstein is where the Resistance has set up its base of operations. Resistance characters start here. Just watch out, because the Black Wings also call Edelstein home.
埃德尔斯坦是反抗者建立他们主基地的地方。反抗者角色在这儿开始。但是要小心,因为黑色之翼也把埃德尔斯坦叫做它的家。
Orbis, located in the El Nath Mountains, ties all the continents together. Airships full of eager travelers flow through Orbis on a daily basis.
天空之城,位于冰封雪域山脉,把所有的大陆连系在一起。天空之城上空充满旅客的飞艇是每天的正常活动。
Adventure Packed!
冒险包!

And that’s barely scratching the surface! There are countless towns and dungeons for you to explore, and they’re packed with the most interesting people you’ll ever meet! Just take me for example. I’m funny, witty, handsome, charismatic, powerful, fashionable...I could go on, but I’m not the bragging type.
这也只是表面文章!有数不清的城镇和地下城等待着你的探险,在那儿你也会遇到许多有趣的人,就像我一样。我有趣、机智、英俊、有魅力、强大、时髦。。。我还能继续说下去,但是我不是吹牛的类型。
Then there’s the dark side of Maple World; the creepy crawly side, the sinister side. Ever since the Black Mage’s stint as ruler of Maple World, monsters have lurked around every corner. Some are full of ferocious fangs and spikes, but some force you to lower your guard with irresistible cuteness!
枫叶世界也有黑暗的一面;令人毛骨悚然的阴暗的一面。自从黑魔法师开始通知枫叶世界后,各种怪物开始潜藏在世界的每一个角落。一些充满着狰狞的爪牙和尖刺,也有一些用不可抗拒的可爱来降低你的警惕!
You’ll find weak enemies on Victoria Island, so I suggest you polish your skills there before you head out to take down your first epic monster. I know I make it look easy, but not everyone can take down a 50-foot tall Zakum with their bare hands like I’ve been known to.
在金银岛你会发现许多弱小的怪物,所以我建议你在挑战第一个史诗级怪物之前能磨练好你的技能。我知道我说起来很简单,但不是每一个人都能像我一样亲手推倒一个50英尺高的扎昆

Make Your Own Story...
开始你自己的故事。。。

Make Your Own Story...
开始你自己的故事。。。
In MapleStory, there are unlimited opportunities to customize your character, and everyone’s got their own sense of style. You’ll be able to combine hundreds of different hairstyles, facial expressions, and equipment pieces to make sure you look the part when you stroll through town or step out onto the battlefield. Just don’t expect to look as good as me. Everyone knows I’m the king of fashion.
在MapleStory里,那儿有无限的机会来重新制定你的角色,并且每个人都能有自己的风格。你可以组合上百种不同的发型,面部表情,和不同部位的装备来使你无论是行走在城镇里还是在战场上都能看上去与众不同。当然不用指望能看起来像我一样。大家都知道我是时尚之王。

Alas, all this jabbering is no substitute for getting out there and experiencing Maple World for yourself. If you’re ready for adventure, come Play MapleStory now! You can consult the handy "Guide" section of the website if you ever need help in your travels. I’ll be seeing you soon!
唉,与其在这儿叽叽喳喳还不如让你去亲身体验一下枫叶世界。如果你已经做好了冒险的准备,现在就来MapleStory吧!如果你在旅行里需要帮助,你可以浏览官网上的“Guide”选项。我很快就会见到你!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

经典冒险岛

回帖

主题

积分

新手上路

威望
0 点
冒险币
81 个
贡献值
0 点
好评度
0 点
发表于 2013-5-18 23:09:32 | 显示全部楼层
不错,又占了一个沙发!
回复

使用道具 举报

回帖

主题

积分

新手上路

威望
5 点
冒险币
48 个
贡献值
0 点
好评度
0 点
发表于 2015-12-6 12:13:16 | 显示全部楼层
真是太厲害了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

申请友链|Archiver|手机版|

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 16:21 , Processed in 0.230439 second(s), 19 queries .

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.5. Theme By Yeei!

返回顶部