您尚未登录,请登录后浏览更多内容! 登录 | 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

 找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 216|回复: 0

英语就得说得这么native...

[复制链接]

-3109

回帖

1万

主题

1万

积分

光明使者

♬ 知足 - 五月天

威望
36577 点
冒险币
5034465 个
贡献值
153 点
好评度
26 点

新人进步奖灌水天才奖潜水天才音乐先锋奖

QQ
发表于 2010-11-21 08:45:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩)
2. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你)
3. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)
4. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)
5. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
6. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
7. Far from it.(一点也不。)
8. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)
9. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)
10. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
11. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
12. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
13. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)
14. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)
15. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)
16. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)
17. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)
18. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)
19. It's up on the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)
20. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
21. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)
22. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)
23. You bet!(当然!)
24. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)
25. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)
26. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)
27. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
28. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)
29. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)
30. You're the boss.(听你的。)
31. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)
32. Over my dead body!(休想)
33. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)
34. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)
35. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)
36. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)
[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。}
37. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)
38. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
39. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
40. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)
41. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)
42. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)
43. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)
44. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)
45. That's really something.(真了不起。)
46. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)
47. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)
48. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)
49. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)
50. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)
51. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
52. It can't be helped.(无能为力。)
53. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前])
Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后])
54. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)
55. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)
56. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉)
57. Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)58. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)
58. Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。)
59. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)
60. You're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌)
61. Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)
62. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚)
63. You've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)
64. Don't look wise.(别自作聪明)
65. You're going too far!(你太过分了!)
66. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)
67. Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)
68. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)
69. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)
70. You have my word.(我保证。)
71. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆)
72. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)
73. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)
74. Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)
75. He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)
76. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)
77. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)
78. I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。)
79. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。)
80. It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)
81. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)
82. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。)
83. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。)
84. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。)
85. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永远学不会。)
86. What brings you to Beijing?(什么风把你吹到北京来的?)
87. She looks blue.(她满面忧伤.)
︺这 个 世 界 太 混 乱 、 ︺很 多 人 太 混 蛋 。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

    申请友链|Archiver|手机版|

GMT+8, 2024-11-25 18:18 , Processed in 0.259676 second(s), 20 queries .

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.5. Theme By Yeei!

返回顶部